Government Cycle Scheme
- Finsbury Cycles is a member of the Government Cycle Scheme programme, which offers employees a tax-free incentive to purchase a bicycle and accessories through their employer.
- For more information see our Cyclescheme page.
- Links to external sites: www.cyclescheme.co.uk and bike2workscheme.co.uk.
- We are also member of OnYourBike – The cycle to work initiative.
Payment on deposit
- We offer our customers the opportunity to pay for their bicycles on deposit.
- Collection for the bicycle can been made once the bicycle has been paid in full.
- Credit Cards:
– We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo cards.
Secure on-line payment through paypal for our on-line bicycle range.
- Finsbury Cycles gift vouchers can be bought only in the store in any denomination.
- Gift Vouchers can be personalised.
- Finsbury Cycles gift vouchers can only be spent in the store.
- We offer students a 5% discount on all bicycles and 10% discount on accessories (labour charge not included) except for items on special offer.
- Student Identification will be requested.